Yields 6 MetPro Serving = 3 oz per serving
MetPro Tip: Serve with your favorite meal carbs (i.e. sweet potatoes, brown rice, or quinoa) and veggies (i.e. broccoli, kale, bell pepper, and green beans) to make this a full meal.
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Fat = .5 (Basic: 7.5g fat)
- 1 can coconut milk, reduced-fat
- 1 can tomato paste, sugar-free
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp of fresh minced ginger or 2 teaspoons of ground ginger (optional)
- 1 tsp of cayenne or 1 minced jalapeno (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.) Pour coconut milk, tomato paste, and canned tomatoes into a saucepan on medium heat. Blend in spices and gently heat sauce bringing it to a simmer. Remove from heat and serve over chickpeas or cooked and diced chicken.
Note: You can heat up in a saucepan and enjoy right away or freeze for later