MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Yields: 6 Servings
Serving Size: ⅙ of the salad
Protein = .75 (Protein: 11.25g protein)
Meal Carbs = 1 (Basic: 15g meal carbs)
Veggie Carbs = .75 (Basic: 11.25g veggies carbs)
Fat = 1 (Basic: 15g Fat)
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon honey, or maple syrup
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
1.) Combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside
2.) Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over the top and mix until the salad is completely covered.
3.) Serve immediately or set in the refrigerator to chill until you are ready to serve it.
This meal also makes for a great meal prep recipe. Just add your protein!