- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half if small, quartered if large
- 1 pound mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 2 cups yellow onions, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the brussels sprouts on one baking sheet and the mushrooms and onions on the other, and toss each with salt and pepper to taste and 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Roast together in the oven, for 20 minutes, mixing halfway through.
You'll know they are ready when the brussels sprouts are browned on the edges and tender. And the mushrooms and onions should be soft with juice on the baking sheet.
Be sure to measure your serving size according to your current meal phase. Make adjustments to ingredients as necessary.