- 1 can black beans (carbohydrate meal)
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro1 T lime juice
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t ground coriander
- ¼ cayenne pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- 1lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- Fresh salsa
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix black beans (if allowed on your Phase) ½ cup cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl, set aside.
- Stir chili powder, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper and olive oil in a bowl until smooth; rub mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cook chicken breasts on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into long thin strips. Divide chicken strips based on your phase and top with bean mixture (if allowed), lettuce and remaining ½ cup cilantro. Serve with avocado, lime wedges, and salsa for topping.