Yields 4 MetPro Servings
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Meal Carb = 2 (Basic: 30g carbs)
Protein = 2 (Basic: 30g protein)
Veggie Carbs = 0 (though recommend roasting carrots on another plate)
Fat = .5 (Basic: 7.5g fat)
- 11 oz small Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
1.) Preheat oven to 500°. Add potatoes to a sheet pan; bake at 500° for 10 minutes.
3.) Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, mustard, tarragon, vinegar, and thyme in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; drizzle chicken evenly with about 2 tablespoons mustard mixture.
4.) Add chicken to pan with potatoes, bake for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done. Drizzle potatoes with remaining mustard mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.