Are you interested in nutrition and meal prep but feel like you don't know where to start? Join Coach Crystal and Director of Coaching Megan Omli as they discuss the beginner level of creating nutritious meals with MetPro! In this episode, you'll learn about some of the supplies you'll need to start, what skills you're learning (and unlearning) as you begin meal planning, and why measuring is so important. You'll also get an example of a simple but delicious meal to start with, plus some tips on making sure your meals are never dull. Finally, the coaches will share their favorite spice brands to help give your dishes that extra something special.
Whether you're just getting started with nutrition or looking for some tips on making your meal planning more efficient, this podcast is for you.
- Supplies needed to get started with your meal planning
- What you need to learn (and unlearn) about meal prep
- Why measuring is so essential for nutrition
- An example of a nutritious meal that you can make today
- Why simple doesn't mean bland
- How to use healthy spices to elevate your cooking
Find more podcast episodes here: https://www.metpro.co/podcast
Category: The MetPro Method