Yields 4 MetPro Servings
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Protein = 2 (Basic: 30g protein)
Meal carbs = 1 (Basic: 15g carbs)
Veggie Carbs = 1.5 (Basic: 7.5g veggie carbs)
Fat = 1 (Basic: 15g fat)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 (4 oz) skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
1.) Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 13 x 18-inch half sheet pan with cooking spray. Combine soy sauce, oil, lime juice, 1 clove of garlic, and ginger in a large bowl. Place salmon in a bowl. Toss to coat. Set aside.
2.) spread the Brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and garlic clove onto a sheet pan, spray evenly with cooking spray, and sprinkle on salt, pepper, and paprika. Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes. Stir vegetables and push to edges of the pan, creating an open center.
3.) Place marinated salmon fillets in the open center space of the pan. Pour any leftover marinade over salmon. Bake for 15 minutes. Top salmon with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve with squash and Brussels sprouts.