MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Yields 4 MetPro Serving Total
Serving Size: 1 single serve container
Protein = 2.5 (Protein: 37.5g protein)
Meal Carbs = 3 (Basic: 45g meal carbs)
Fat = .5 (Basic: 7.5 Fat)
- 12 street size corn tortillas (3 per container)
- 8 oz cooked chicken breast (2oz per container)
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce (1/2 cup per enchilada, ensure 40 calories or less per ½ cup)
- 1 1/2 cups of beans (1/2 cup per container)
- 2/3 plain non-fat Greek yogurt (2.5 tbsp per container)
- 4 oz reduced-fat cheese (1 oz per container)
- 4 single-serve size oven-safe containers
1.) Preheat oven to 350
2.) Start by laying out all 4 oven safe containers on the counter. Add 2.5tbsp enchilada sauce to the empty container. Next, place 1 tortilla, cover with 1 oz chicken, 2 tbsp of black beans, 1 tbsp greek yogurt, 1/2 oz cheese. Repeat this laying concept 3x per dish, in each of the 4 single-serve oven-safe containers.
3.) Bake 30 mins.
4.) Refrigerate and enjoy throughout the week- microwave to desired temp before enjoying.