- 1 medium Spaghetti Squash, halved
- 1 lb Shrimp, shells removed
- Red Pimento Peppers, sliced
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, cut the spaghetti squash in half. Place unbuttered/unoiled squash in the oven, bake cut side down for 30-45 minutes.
- About 15-20 mins before squash finishes start cooking the shrimp and red peppers. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, and sauté shrimp and red peppers until the peppers are wilted and the shrimp are light pink (about 8-10 mins).
- Add the garlic, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once shrimp is cooked, lightly squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Scoop out seeds from the squash and discard. With a fork scrape the spaghetti squash into a bowl.
- Weigh appropriate phase amount of squash, and weigh appropriate amount of shrimp, top with a squeeze of lemon.
Pro-Tip: Your leftover Spaghetti Squash will be a great veggie carb to include in your lunch and additional meals for a few days!