- ½ lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup finely chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ of Serrano chili, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup diced seeded tomato
- ½ avocado – chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp cilantro leaves
- ¼ kosher salt
- Combine 4 cups of water and ¼ salt in a large saucepan, bring to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp and immediately turn off the heat. Let the shrimp sit until just cooked through 3-4 minutes. Transfer to cutting surface, let cool.
- Chop the shrimp into ½ inch pieces and place in a medium bowl. Add lemon, lime and orange juice. Stir in cucumber, onion, and chilies. Refrigerate 30 mins.
- Stir tomato, avocado, chopped cilantro, into the shrimp mixture. Let stand for 30mins before eating.
- Enjoy in lettuce cups, or with corn tortillas for a meal carb.
**MetPro Phase notes: Serving size is a ½ cup, make sure to get a decent amount of shrimp in there to reach your phase protein serving.