- Kale, spinach or swiss chard (unlimited)
- Frozen mixed berries (1 cup, depending on phase)
- Greek Yogurt (4 oz, also depending on phase)
- Water (1-2 cups, depending on thickness desired)
- Ice (optional: coconut water ice cubes 5-10 cubes)
- Using water as your base add unlimited kale/spinach/swiss chard to blender.
- For most breakfast phases add 1 cup mixed berries (1.5 servings of carb meal).
- For most breakfast phases add 4oz of plain Greek yogurt (1 protein, ½ carb meal serving).
- Add as many ice cubes as desired.
- Blend and enjoy!
1. Buy the mixed bag of kale/spinach/swiss chard from Costco and the frozen mixed berry bag.
2. To make coconut water ice, use ice tray add coconut water and freeze overnight.