- 1 large zucchini
- 2 TB olive oil
- a pinch of Lemon pepper
- a pinch of Salt
Preheat oven to 225 degrees
1. Slice zucchini with a mandolin slicer: not too thick, not too thin.
2. Place the zucchini on a paper towel and place another paper towel on top to dry them out (the drier the better).
3. Place zucchini into a bowl and add the olive oil and mix until well-coated.
4. Add parchment paper to a cooking sheet and add a little non-stick oil to the parchment paper.
5. Add the zucchini on the tray without overlapping the slices.
6. Sprinkle the lemon pepper and salt and bake for 1.5-2 hrs (depending on the thickness of chips).
7. Check every 15-20 minutes and flip, and remove chips when they are golden.