One Pan Chicken
3 sweet potatoes
1 lb green beans trimmed
2 TB olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 TB fresh parsley
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 lemon juiced & zested
1 TB red wine vinegar
1 TB dried oregano
- Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice/zest, red wine vinegar and oregano into a Ziploc bag for 20 min - 1 hr (add salt and pepper to taste).
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet add sweet potatoes and green beans in a single layer and then oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken (no marinade) on top of the potatoes and green beans.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees) about 25-35 mins.
- Then turn up the heat and broil for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Garnish with parsley and serve immediately or use for meal prep!
Remember to measure your serving size accordingly for your current phase.