Yields 4 MetPro Servings Total
MetPro Notes: For zero meal carbs: substitute spiralized zucchini noodles for rice noodles
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Meal Carbs = 1 (Basic: 15g meal carb)
Protein = 1 (Basic: 15g protein)
Fat = .5 (Basic: 75g fat)
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 10 oz brown rice lasagna noodles, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz of vegetable broth
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste **Pasta free options: With a mandoline or vegetable spiralizer, slice zucchini, squash, or large carrots to make grain-free noodles.
**Optional 1. If using fresh whole lobsters, prepare lobster by boiling them in water for 6 minutes. Cool and then remove meat.
1.) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to directions.
2.) Meanwhile in a wide skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add in shallots. Cook for 1 minute until wilted. Next, add garlic, red pepper flakes, and tomatoes. Cook until garlic is fragrant, but not brown.
3.) Add half of the vegetable broth to tomato mixture and lower heat to a simmer until reduced by half (for about 5 minutes).
4.) Add lobster and mix until well coated with tomato mixture. Cook for another minute.
5.) Add remaining broth and simmer until sauce has thickened to desired consistency. Stir occasionally.
6.) Once pasta is al dente, drain and slice lengthwise.
7.) Measure the appropriate amount of lobster, tomato sauce, and pasta for your current MetPro meal phase.
8.) Add fresh basil and serve immediately.