Yields 4 MetPro Serving Total
MetPro Notes: Good option for lower phases with no meal carbs at dinner!
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Protein = 2 (Basic: 30g protein)
Fat = 1 (Basic: 15g fat)
- 16 oz chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 2 Cups Bell Peppers (any colors)
- 1 Cup Onion
- Wooden Skewers
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 6 Garlic cloves, medium
- 1 Lemon, zest of
- 2 tbsp Oregano, fresh leaves
- 1 tbsp Thyme, fresh leaves
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Black pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, extra-virgin
1.) Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Seal and massage the bag to combine all the ingredients.
2.) Add the chicken to the bag turning to coat. Marinate for 4-24 hours. Turn the bag a few times while marinating.
3.) Preheat grill to 400F.
4.) Pour the marinated chicken pieces into a large strainer to remove the excess marinade. Thread chicken pieces onto the skewers alternating with peppers and onions. Grill until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.