- 1-2 lbs of Chicken
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 purple onion
- 2-3 tbsp Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp of olive oil (use in Misto)
- 6-8 skewer sticks
- Dice chicken into 1-2 inch pieces, and dice all veggies.
- Add all chicken and veggies onto skewers, alternate veggies, and chicken. Spray chicken/veggies with olive oil (use fat allotment here). Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on warmed BBQ for 10-15 mins – or until cooked entirely.
Pair with your favorite meal carb, such as quinoa, brown rice, or add sweet potatoes to the skewers!