Yields 4 MetPro Servings Total
MetPro Notes: Good option for lower phases with no meal carbs at dinner!
MetPro Serving Breakdown:
Veggie Carbs = 2
Protein = 2
Fat = .5
- 1lb (16oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast--cooked & diced
- 12 oz raw, finely diced carrots
- 1 12 oz. bag cauliflower rice
- 2 green onions (white and green parts, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 eggs, beaten
1.) Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil. Add carrots and green onions and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until carrots begin to soften.
2.) Add cauliflower rice, ginger, and garlic and stir well to combine.
3.) Push mixture to outside edges of pan and pour beaten egg into the center. Scramble the egg, cooking and stirring for another 3 minutes.
4.) Add chicken, coconut aminos, and black pepper. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add additional coconut aminos and pepper to taste.