- 8 oz Chickpea Pasta Elbows
- 8 oz Smoked Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup of Pureed Butternut Squash
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make pasta based on packaging.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli for 5 minutes (or longer depending on desired consistency.)
- Once the pasta is al dente and your broccoli is ready, measure each ingredient – pasta, broccoli, butternut squash puree, garlic powder, cheese and salt & pepper – based on 1 serving for your meal phase and mix together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Place mixture into an oven-safe single serving dish, such as Mini Cocotte.
- Continue step 4-5 until you have filled four single serving dishes.
- Bake all four dishes for 15 minutes until the cheese is thoroughly melted and lightly crisp on top.
Be sure that you prepare this dish based on your meal phase. If you are not currently consuming a meal carb, you can substitute the pasta for zucchini noodles, or add in additional broccoli and protein.